Cayenne PepperThis pepper is a rich source of potassium, calcium and vitamins such as beta-carotene, B-complexes, vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C. It has health benefits if taken internally or applied topically. It inhibits pain nerves when applied to the skin and when taken internally, it can cure you of diseases.
1. Cayenne Pepper and the HeartCayenne pepper removes the plaque that is sticking to arteries .
2. Cayenne Pepper and HypertensionCayenne pepper helps to make blood pressure levels normal..
3. Cayenne Pepper may kill Cancercayenne pepper has the ability to kill cancer cells.
4. Cholesterol Levels and Cayenne PepperCayenne pepper rids the body of (bad) cholesterol.
5. Digestive Problems and Cayenne PepperAlthough cayenne pepper is spicy, it heals stomach and intestinal ulcers. It improves digestion by stimulating the peristaltic movement of the intestines. It heals digestive problems such as abdominal cramps, acidity and gas. It also helps in the excretion of urine and feces.
6. Relief from Arthritic Painrelieves pain caused by rheumatism and arthritis.
7. Cayenne Pepper and InfectionsCayenne pepper has antifungal properties and can help you fight fungal infections.
So use cayenne to season your food (chicken, fish etc) as well as steam vegetables