Here’s a Quick Way to Make Healing Herbal Facial

Here’s a Quick Way to Make Healing Herbal Facial


Here’s a Quick Way to Make Healing Herbal Facial


Every morning, I start the day with a cup of herbal tea. About a year ago, I completely gave up energy drinks and coffee, as well as green and black tea. My decision to proceed only with herbal teas was very spontaneous. Sorry for giving you too many details here, but I was just tired of sweating terribly! Yes, I had this problem, and tea and coffee were making it worse.
Anyway, after starting drinking only herbal tea, not only has my problem with excess of sweating almost has disappeared; I have also noticed very pleasant changes in my complexion. To be more specific, I drink chamomile in the morning and mint in the evening, as it is very relaxing and makes you drowsy. After drinking these herbal teas for two weeks, I noticed that my face acquired a healthier color and my skin became smoother.
Here’s a Quick Way to Make Healing Herbal FacialThis was a “aha” moment for me. I started to dig deeper to herbal therapy and I couldn’t stop. I found that herbs are an amazing gift from nature, which can be used for just about everything that concerns the health of your skin. There are lots of methods that use herbs. However, today I want to tell you about the simplest herbal beauty tips for face – so called herbal wash. I’ll discuss how to easily use herbs to wash your face from impurities and substitute them for your daily cleanser, or the simple procedure of washing your face with water.
As for me, I always have some different herbal tea bags at home, and every morning I brew them with boiling water. After pampering myself with herbal tea, I just take the tea bag and do my morning herbal facial wash (wipe my face with a herbal bag).
The procedure of washing your face with herbs can be this simple. Or you also can whip up more sophisticated mixtures.
Here are my herbal beauty tips for face:

Magical herbs for your skin type

Herbs for facial should be chosen for your skin type or to deal with any specific problems of your skin. I made a list of the exact recipes you could use for your skin type, so run through the whole list to find the recipe written for you. Some recipes contain several herbs, You can use the entire recipe or just use one of the herbs from the recipe on its own.

Herbal wash recipes for every skin type

Take 2 tablespoons of fresh or dry mint, chamomile, calendula, or sage leaves. Pour 1-cup of boiling water over the herbs. Steep for 1 hour. Strain and wipe your face with a cotton wool soaked in this decoction. You can also add 1 teaspoon of honey. Use of this decoction is recommended for hot weather, as it cleanses, tones, and refreshes the skin. In the cold seasons, mix together a tablespoon of mint, half a glass of hot milk and leave for 30-40 minutes to steam.
Also the same way, you can brew:
For dry skin – linden, birch leaves.
For oily skin – horsetail, nettle.
Combination skin – parsley, bay leaf
For freckles – parsley, calendula, cornflower.
For aging skin – horsetail, calendula, mint, linden

Herbal facial wash recipes from herbal mixtures

For dry skin:
Mix equal proportions of dried flowers of linden, sage, chamomile, mint leaves, dill and fresh rose or rosehip petals. Mix 2 tablespoons of herbs with half a liter of cold water. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Allow the toner to cool completely, then strain and use for daily face cleaning.
For dry and sensitive skin:
Take 1 tablespoon of fresh or dried rose petals, chamomile, jasmine and linden, and mix them with 1 cup of boiling water. Tightly cover and leave for about 2 hours, then strain out the petals. Wiping your face with this lotion each day promotes good nutrition and moisturizes skin.
Take 2 tablespoons of marshmallow root and combine with 1 cup of cool boiled water. Steep for a day. After straining, use this mixture as a toner to wipe your beautiful face.
For oily skin:
Mix equal amount of dried petals of daisies, cornflowers, calendula, chamomile and rose. Combine 1 tablespoon of these flowers with half a cup of boiling water. Simmer for 7-10 minutes on low heat. Then strain and use this as a cleanser.
For oily skin with pimples:
Take 2 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers and 2 teaspoons of calendula and St. John’s wort. Combine all the herbs with 1 cup of boiling water. Cover tightly and leave for 2-3 hours. Cleanse the skin with this infusion daily, or mix with water for washing in a 1:1 ratio.
For aging skin:
Take 1 teaspoon of each dried herb chamomile, horsetail, sage and linden. Combine with 1 cup of boiling water and steep for 30-40 minutes. After wiping your face with this toner, use it to wash your skin in the morning and again in the evening. This cleanser will help prevent wrinkles.
So Ladies, have you ever tried herbal facial wash? Have you used herbs in your skin care routine? Please share your thoughts.

Comments

  1. Good to know about your blog i have visit and i am very inspired from your ideas.
    Thank you for post.

    Herbal Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will keep souring the net for info :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider