Sharing a secret: from a size 14 to a 6 in a year

This is how I went from a size 12 sometimes 14 to a size 6.

About 10 years ago I started a new job and I was about a size 7/8 .  The job was stressful and I put on weight and I put it on quickly. I was sluggish and felt awful I carried that weight for at least 10 years and I figured well as you get older you will put on weight.  I always worked out and ate my vegetables and herbs but the weight stayed on. I don't even have pictures of myself from that time .  But last year after removing myself from  stressors I finally figured out the combination of food that worked for me .  My eating habits became very boring but I am much healthier.

Breakfast
coffee (can't let that go) or tea
steamed cabbage with onions garlic tomatoes or callaloo

or oatmeal

Lunch

more steamed vegetables
green bananas /sweet potatoes

Dinner

Brown Rice and peas or plain brown rice
baked chicken
steamed vegetables

When I craved for something sweet  I would slice sweet potatoes and sprinkle cinnamon on them and bake , them if I wanted something salty and spicy  I would  sprinkle a little pepper and oregano on the potatoes .

I did this without fail for months , and then one day I noticed I looked different people didn't recognize me and my clothes didn't fit me anymore.  This diet is not for everyone and it can be boring. So mix it up but I do swear by brown rice its amazing.

I stopped eating bread  or white rice completely and I totally lost the taste for fast food.  Also stop drinking soda I used to be a Diet Coke addict.  Drink water and lots of it . Add garlic, oregano, parsley cinnamon and  cayenne pepper to your list of seasonings. I also go through at least 3 pounds of onions a week easily. As I said its not for anyone but if you have any questions  or you want recipes feel free to email me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider