Aloe Vera


I have a garden full of Aloe Vera growing in my backyard all of a sudden. There is a saying that I heard somewhere that your house would cultivate the nourishment/plants that your body needs even if you don't know what might be going on. I had this swelling on my thigh muscle it was lingering longer than it needs to. I usually have a quick recovery time. A little voice in my head said I should blend a half stalk of aloe every morning for a week. It’s been two weeks and the pain has disappeared. So let’s look at the benefits of this amazing plant.

Aloe is used to soothing burns and cuts 

Reduces arthritic pain due to its analgesic and anti inflammatory properties 

Helps the skin retain moisture

Aloe contains vitamins A, C, and E. It has antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties . It can be used to condition your hair and moisturize your skin. It also acts as a laxative so be cautious. Aloe may also help with brain cognition. This plant is versatile and is a perfect addition to any home. Please ask your doctor before ingestion.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider