Walnuts

 Lately, I would say after the last year I've become a bit forgetful.  Over the past few weeks, my cognitive skills have improved exponentially. What am I doing differently you might ask? I've added vitamin A and D to my regimen but I've been consuming walnuts. A handful of walnuts a day with cashews and raisins. Could walnuts be the cause of my once foggy brain firing again?  Walnuts are rich in alpha-linolenic acid a type of plant-based omega 3 fatty acids. The anti-inflammatory aspects of walnuts can help to fight cognitive disorders as well as diabetes and other ailments. Anyway, I just thought I would share it may be worth a try. Check out Nuts Ville Ja https://instagram.com/nutsvilleja?utm_medium=copy_link



Comments

  1. I love including walnuts in my daily to intake my family and I try to eat as healthy as possible I’ve also included taking a organic kidney cleanse which really helps remove the toxins from my kidneys. So besides having a sharp brain we have to take care of antibodies in a good way to start by taking care of your kidneys and liver which helps promote healthy blood pressure and healthy cholesterol levels. You can also add dandelion tea it must be organic which is an excellent detoxification for the body

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider