Are You Ok?

  Well, how are you doing? What a terrifying year 2020 has been. We face sickness,  death, financial ruin, displacement, etc. Has anyone asked you how are you doing? 

 Some of us are exhausted, depressed, mentally ill, and lonely. So I ask again how are you? How are you coping? What are your tools for coping during this unprecedented era that we are all living through? What are your self-care methods? Does yoga work for you? It used to work for me, now I have added intense gardening and baking. Does meditation work or journaling work? How are we going to evolve after this is over? Mental health will be the next issue after we get a handle on COVID.

Please feel free to share with us the ways you are dealing with your mental health during this time.

In the meantime, if you are having issues with anxiety these herbs might help.

Chamomile 
Ashwagandha
Valerian
CBD

Consult your doctor before adding these herbs to your regimen.

Please stay safe, wash your hands, wear your mark, and practice social distancing.🙏🏾







Comments

  1. Thank you I must admit you were very inspiring, I’m becoming a fan of your blog. We all dealt with this Covid my own unique ways some people cry some people stay to themselves when I did it I began to reach out to my friends and family and share all the knowledge that I could to help them get through this very difficult time that’s how I help heal myself and others by sharing knowledge and information.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider