Coconut Oil or Sunflower Oil

Just thought I should share this . Since about October I started using Sunflower Oil and gave my usual Coconut Oil a break. The taste was kind of blah but it was cheaper. After a few weeks my joints in my fingers and in my knees were starting to become really painful.  After contracting Chic V in 2014 , I would have infrequent   joint flare ups.  That’s why I consumed turmeric several times a week. But I would still wake up with nagging joint pains.  I figured this is it for me then ,arthritis. But I was thinking about it and something  said “ it’s the oil , dummy”

 I researched Sunflower Oil before I started using it and I read it was good for the heart and is high in vitamin E . But then I found out that sunflower oil is  rich in Omega 6 . Omega 6 can aggravate arthritis. I ran out and bought my Coconut  Oil, I slathered it on my meal , salad and even in my coffee. Since that day my joints especially in my hands have been fine. Coconut Oil is high in Omega 3 and is much better for sufferers of joint pain .

Anyway this helped me , each oil has benefits just find out what works best for you .
Sometimes we need to go within and figure out what our bodies are trying to tell us.

Have a blessed day 🙏🏽.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider