Treasure Beach -Turtles' Nest Villa

I love to share images and information on properties that are located in my favorite parish. Treasure Beach is a lovely, sleepy community located in St Elizabeth. I spoke to a friend the other day who lives abroad and happens to be a travel agent. She is also Jamaican, she has never heard of Treasure Beach and part of me thinks that's a shame and the other part wants to keep that piece of heaven under wraps. I worked with hotels in Negril and I have been all over the island, but Treasure Beach is my favorite. It depends what you are looking for, if you want quaint, laid back and quiet this is the community for you.

The property I am showing off today is the gorgeous Turtles' Nest Villa, a gorgeous three bedroom villa located between the Great Pedro Pond and the Caribbean Sea. Turtles' Nest Village can accommodate 6 people.  The property has all the amenities you will need which includes a chef, a driver, maid service, wifi a secluded beach and more!!!
















https://www.turtlesnestja.com/
https://twitter.com/turtlesnestja

Comments

  1. I've explored many places in St. Elizabeth, my 2nd favourite parish behind Portland.. Lover's Leap, Breadnut Valley, YS Falls twice, Appleton rum tour, Black River & Pelican Bar, but Treasure Beach is the main destination in this parish which still eludes me. I hope to check it out this year. Very beautiful place, thanks for sharing. P.S. I wish your blog was on WordPress, that would make it so much easier to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words . I am on Wordpress /Jamaicanbeauty blog.wordpres. s.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider