Herbs for Natural Pain Management

Pain is indicative to inflammation or injury. Herbs that I will share in this post are some that one may use as an alternative to ibuprofen. So I am talking about a headache or muscle ache etc. Anyone suffering from major pain should consult their doctor. 

I look for alternatives because over the counter tablets may cause long term damage to the liver, and intestines. So I am sharing herbs that I have used for minor headaches, cramps or joint pain. I am not suggesting that you should avoid your doctors orders.

Turmeric is my all time favorite from joint pain to headaches this herb has worked for me especially in the form of a tea.

Capsaicin or peppers. I had a headache so bad once with no aspirin in sight, I ate a piece of a scotch bonnet pepper and my headache subsided .

Ginger is also very good for pain . When combined with turmeric its a very powerful pain reliever especially for those suffering from arthritis.

These herbs can work but will work even better with a good diet .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider