Vegan Skin Care

I am working on a natural skincare line.  So I am sharing some of my samples with you guys. This packaging is just for the samples .






This one is a Cool Cranberry Mask - I combined cranberries, coconut oil, oatmeal , cane juice and Ginkgo Biloba oil. This is chuck full of antioxidants, Vitamins A & C and hopefully is anti-aging  :)






I made the Ginkgo Bilboa oil myself . I used coconut oil as the base oil . Ginkgo Bilboa is a natural cleanser and although research is fairly new it may have anti aging properties . It smells great and so far my clients love the way it makes their skin feel . I suggest keeping it refrigerated, then use generously all over the face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes ,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Benefits of Mint (Pudina)