Turmeric tea ...amazing

I have to share this , I know its been awhile.  I have this off and on again coughing situation for years, with the weather now being cool and damp it gets worse. So I am here hacking and coughing with no medicine in the house but I had Turmeric.  So I made Turmeric tea with  ginger. Holy moly I stopped coughing and I slept through the night. I did it again last night  again I slept through the night .
I have been suggestion Turmeric to people for years for joint problems and other ailments nut never for coughs and colds (how naive I was).  So again please keep Turmeric handy it truly is amazing

My recipe

1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon of turmeric
sugar or honey to taste




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Benefits of Mint (Pudina)