Herbs for Hay Fever

Hay Fever/ allergies are my mortal enemies.  The slightest change in the atmosphere , dust, grass cutting, old clothes sometimes trigger this reaction from my body.  Sometimes I just buy an
anti histamine and use that .  But sometimes the bottle is empty and I am too miserable with sneezing to leave the house. I have tried some herbs sometimes they work not as quickly as antihistamine but they work.  Here are some herbs to have on hand and try them out.

 Tell me what are your natural cures for allergies.

Nettle is pretty good it saved my life from the worst attack ever

Ginger  and  honey works to break up chest congestion and loosen phlegm. It  acts as a natural antihistamine.

Green tea blocks the production of histamine

Peppermint tea relieves nasal  congestion.

Chamomile tea is reputed to relieve hay fever symptoms.

 Studies have proved Licorice's ability to reduce allergic symptoms and decrease inflammation






Grapefruit and lemon boiled in one cup of water for 15 minutes makes an excellent home remedy

Stay tuned to my constant ,epic battle to fight inflammation !!!

*Prolonged use of licorice tea can cause a sodium build-up in the body, which can lead to high blood pressure.

Nettle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider