More praises for Turmeric

Everything that I blog about I use myself.  I always tell people to use the spice Turmeric, I am quite a bully when it comes to this miracle herb.  So for the past three months I have been experimenting on myself. I used to include Turmeric in my stir fry like once  a week but I decided to include it in at least two meals a day.  I can report that headaches which I used to have once a while have ceased, this joint problem I had in shoulder (old gym injury) have also stopped as well other aches and (monthly) pains.  My skin is totally clear as well. 

Turmeric has so many benefits so please add it to your diet.  Everyday scientists are finding new benefits of this awesome herb.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider