Coconut Oil

I use coconut oil in and on everything next to honey this oil is a true super food.  In the supermarkets here we have so many good brands of coconut oil there is no excuse not to buy it. I stir fry with it , bake with it I even moisturize my skin and hair  with it.  Give it a try there are hundreds of benefits from this oil. I have been using Oaks its light and delicious.



  The fatty acids in coconut oil can significantly reduce appetite

 Studies in both humans and rats show that coconut oil improves important risk factors like Total, LDL and HDL cholesterol

  Coconut oil can  be effective as a skin moisturizer and protecting against hair damage. It can also be used as a mild form of sunscreen and as mouthwash.

 Coconut oil appears to be especially effective in reducing abdominal fat, which lodges in the abdominal cavity and around organs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Benefits of Mint (Pudina)