Mangosteen

I bought Mangosteen tea  from Life Essentials Herbal Store  in the Portmore Mall  876- 988-8668 OR 876- 988-3199.  I found out that this tea has many exciting benefits.
 This amazing tropical fruit, also known as “Queen of Fruits” is native to Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

Apparently Mangosteen fights the effects of aging, combats infection, relieves depression and anxiety, may improve eye health , also helps to fight allergies ( it acts as an antihistamine).  It apparently also helps and improve skin ailments .So try it , I am taking it for allergies so I will keep you posted on how well its working for me .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider