Black Soap


Sometimes we don't have to buy expensive remedies to treat our skin. Case in point Dudu Osun Black Soap . I was introduced to this in New York years ago. Dudu Soap is black and is specially formulated entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, this soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles and dark spots. Scented with Osun (Cam wood extract) citrus juices and native honey. With Aloe Vera and natural vitamins. For awhile I couldn't find it in Jamaica but most beauty supplies sell it as well as the natural herbal stores . its ugly but it is definitely a beauty tool .

Comments

  1. I tried this and it burned and scarred my skin. I would not recommend at all!! I had such beautiful skin before using this worthless product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not suit sensitive people...I could not use it on my face, just my body. If you use it on your face, don't keep it on too long, wash off immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

make up deprivation in Jamaica

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider