make up deprivation in Jamaica


In Jamaica we have so many things, when people visit they cannot believe how ahead of the game we are but boy I really miss some things that you can only seem to get in the states. I know all the expensive cosmetics can be found here and there but where are the Wet n Wild cosmetics. Sometime you just want an inexpensive bronzer or lipstick and all you can find is Jordana. A few years ago I bought a Wet n Wild bronzer in las Vegas and let me tell you it was a hit . Sometimes its the little things...........Simple , pretty and flawless

Comments

  1. I kno this post is from 2008, but hopefully u can still assist me. Do u know where in Ja I can find Wet n Wild products? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle

    I am not sure if its here but I am going to make some calls and email you ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochelle I cannot find anyone who is selling Wet and Wild. I only get this when family comes down. But maybe you can get it on Amazon I see it on there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depression Remedies - 8 Natural Treatments to Consider